A selection of fully serviced one bedroom apartments in this luxury development situated within a moments walk of Great Portland Street Tube.
MINIMUM STAY 90 DAYS. Book Autumn/Winter period by 1st September.
Price: £840/week – June to August, £880/week – September to November.
The One Bedroom apartment has a double bedroom with king sized bed, an additional bathroom, walk in wardrobe and mini kitchen.
The One Bedroom apartment is serviced 5 times per week to include linen and towel changes and include the following amenities:
All prices are including VAT, All utilities, Gas, Electric, water and council tax and include internet use with no charge in all apartment units for corporate clients. Apartment guest can enjoy all the hotel facilities to include the gym and are offered a discount of 15% on all food and beverages, to include room service, restaurants and the hotel bar.
Other Amenities include:
• 24 hour concierge service
• Guest Experience team
• Air conditioning with individually controlled thermostats
• Fully equipped kitchenette
• On-site Gym and Beauty Therapy Room
• On-site Business Centre (open until late)
• Satellite TV in 5 different languages
• DVD player with complimentary DVD rental
• Iron and ironing board
• Safety deposit box
• Internet facilities WiFi or broadband – all included in the rent
• Self-service laundry room (open until late)
• Maid service and linen change
• 24 h room service – with 15% discount
• 24 h maintenance
• 24 h security
• 24h reception and concierge service
• 15% discount on dining facilities
• 10% discount on Business Centre facilities
• 5% discount on dry cleaning services
• DVD library with over 100 top titles
• Complimentary hotel gym usage
• All utility bills included
Booking terms: Upon booking the apartment be would hold a 4 week security deposit, once you tenancy is expired you will receive a full deposit refund with 10-14 working days. Full payment to be received 1 month prior to arrival date.
Meliá White House, located on Albany Street and overlooking Regent’s Park, claims to enjoy an enviable location in central London. On the threshold of the hotel is Regent’s Park, one of the most picturesque landscapes of London.
The combination of lakes on which to ride a boat, sports fields, an outdoor theater, picnic areas and a large rose garden, the Regent’s Park turned into a veritable paradise in the British capital.
The hotel is very well connected by proximity to three subway stations:
Great Portland Street, Regents Park, Warren Street and the railway stations of the four main lines: Euston, Marylebone, Paddington and Kings Cross (about 5-10 minutes by taxi)
From the hotel you can walk to get some of the most famous shopping streets of London:
• Oxford Street
• Regents Street and Bond street
• the famous landmark of Piccadilly Circus and
Some of the main attractions of the city such as London Zoo, the Wax Museum Madame Tussauds, Sherlock Holmes Museum and the British Museum are a stones throw away.
Despite being so close to the bustle of the tourist sights and shows in London, the location of the Melia White House is surprisingly quiet and withdrawn and offers the visitor the feeling of lordly British charm and elegance .