This property has just completed an extensive refurbishment and offers free internet, free communal laundry facilities, Freeview digital televisions, modern appliances, sleek, modern and bright designs complete with brand new double glazed windows.
A beautifully presented self-contained studio apartment situated within the peaceful and well-maintained surroundings. Close to tube station and all local amenities of North End road.
This large split level studio benefits from a mezzanine sleeping area with double bed and a double fold out sofa bed. Located on the ground floor to the front of the building it gets ample sunlight through its large bay windows, but is still very quiet.
Features and facilities
– Open plan fitted kitchen with oven, cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave.
– Fully furnished with double bed or sofa bed, wardrobe, chairs, coffee table and flat screen TV.
– Modern bathroom with shower, toilet, wash basin and heated towel rail.
– Free digital TV/selected sky channels and broadband Internet.
– Entry phone, security locks, CCTV cameras in the property.
– Free shared laundry facilities.
– The rent includes electricity, water and heating.
– Free, fast and efficient own maintenance team.
– 5 min walk to West Kensington station (District Line) and 7 min walk to Baron’s Court station (Piccadilly, District Lines)
– Within walking distance to Earl’s Court, Hammersmith and Chelsea.
Universities and Colleges
– Imperial College London
– The Royal College of Art
– University of London Institute of Cancer Research
– Boston University
– University of London Heythrop College
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Chris on07553636564