• Willesden, London

London short let studio flat, fully furnished holiday apartment to let in London (#WJA)
Willesden, London, United Kingdom

£301/week· Flat (For Rent)

Short let studio flat for rent in London, fully furnished holiday apartment includes all private facilities, suitable to accommodate 1-2 guests, no sharing with other people.

DESCRIPTION AND LOCATION:
“Willesden Junction” underground station (zone 2, Bakerloo line). The flat is fully furnished, private bathroom (WC and shower cabin) and own fully fitted kitchen, double bed, TV/DVD, fridge/freezer, wardrobe, chest of drawers. Full fresh bed linen set including fresh towels are provided.

FLAT FACILITIES:
• self-catering fully equipped kitchen (including Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Cooker/Oven, various kitchenware, cutlery, pans etc.);
• double bed with bed linen & towels (one bath and one hand towels for each guest);
• furniture: wardrobe, chairs, chest of drawers, dining table;
• TV, FREE Wi-Fi, central heating.

BOOKING PROCESS:
• Please contact our booking line +44 (0) 208 248 5993. We accept 25% advanced payments via Card ( VISA, MasterCard), Bank Transfer, Pay Pal. The remaining 75% payment must be paid upon arrival.

WI-FI INTERNET CONNECTION AND BILLS:
• FREE Wi-Fi
• All bills and tax are included into the rate.

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO VIEW ANY OF THE APARTMENTS BEFORE BOOKING (strictly subject to availability).

CALL US :
– 020 38053030 (from UK);
– +4420 38053030 (from abroad);
– shortletlondon (SKYPE

Location

Career Advisor

info@awebsite.co.uk

Contact

Message has been sent successfully.