Studio apartment is complimented with Oak wooden flooring throughout, gas central heating, built-in wardrobe, Italian imported bed, two decorated chairs, sophisticated coffee table that turns into a dining table, window dressing in the form of roller blinds and a unique terrace that cannot be found in any serviced apartment building in the area.
Luxurious studio contains an elegant and high quality Italian designed kitchenette with integrated microwave, under counter fridge/freezer, sink and glass fronted storage cabinets. The spacious en-suite bathroom in each studio is fully equipped with power shower, heated towel rail, luxury wall hung hand basins and wall hung WC with concealed flush system.
The technology infrastructure for each apartment includes Broad Band Internet, Telephone lines, TV Aerial with 85 free view channels…
Reception desk is open every day from Monday to Friday for any suggestions or advice you may need. All letters and parcels are delivered to rooms on a daily basis. Should you have a problem in your flat or any item needs repair, you may come by the reception desk where our dedicated maintenance supervisor will address the issue within the necessary urgency. It has self-service washing and drying facilities located on the Ground Floor of the building.
14 available parking spaces for the exclusive use of our tenants:
Including 11 underground parking spaces, secured with a shutter, and 3 further private parking spaces on the back entrance of the property.
Excellent access to Central London: Oxford Circus, Piccadilly Circus, West End theatres, Paddington, Baker Street & Wembley Stadium via the underground, as well as Heathrow airport.
With Bravo House you can experience London with its exclusive shops and cafes nearby, as well as the respected St John’s Wood, famous Abbey Road Studios, Notting Hill and Lord’s Cricket Ground all close by.
Moments away from Regents Park, one of London’s most famous city parks. Close to Maida Vale, the residential district in the northern part of Paddington and Little Venice- home to waterside cafes, pubs and eateries.
• Bakerloo Line (Brown) Kilburn Park Station 100 Meters Walking Distance
• Overground Station On Kilburn High Road 50 Meters Walking Distance
• Service Operates From Watford Junction To Euston Via Kilburn High Road
• 16 / N16 – Cricklewood To Victoria Via Kilburn High Road
• 98 / N98 – Stanmore To Holborn Via Kilburn High Road
• 332 – Brent Cross To Paddington Via Kilburn High Road
• 31 – Camden Town To Notting Hill Gate Via Kilburn Park
• 328 – Golders Green To Chelsea Via Kilburn Park
• 316 – Cricklewood To North Kensington Via Kilburn
• 32 – Kilburn High Road To Edgware
Minimum stay is 6 months. References are required. Please call Alex on 07471944555.