Self contained, very bright and generously proportioned studio apartment refurbished to a very high standard. It’s located in a well maintained, recently refurbished period property, overlooking an attractive garden square. There is an open plan fitted kitchen with oven, cooker, fridge, freezer and microwave, and en-suite tiled shower/wc with heated towel rail.
Other highlights of the property:
– Neutral decor
– Fully furnished
– Wood floors
– Free fast fiber optic WIFI broadband internet
– Free digital TV/selected Sky channels
– Free shared laundry and Ironing facilities
– Air conditioning
– Use of shared landscaped back gardens
– The rent includes electricity, water and heating
Zone 1 (Central London), 5 minutes walk to Russell Square and Euston underground stations, Euston/King’s Cross/St Pancras train stations, shops, buses, British Museum, British Library and UCL.
To arrange the viewing, please call Alex on:
078 6644 3418 or:
07471 944 555