This property is centrally located, ideal to use as a hub to explore Kingston with excellent value for money.suitable for students, professionals or a family
This modern 5 bedroom house offers each room part furnished with:
* Double bed, a modern desk and wardrobe which are excellent for storage.
* Property has a good size open plan kitchen, lounge, diner with ample space to be entertained.
* On the sofa watching a DVD on the LCD TV.
* Wi-Fi with connection.
* The fully equipped kitchen boasts oven, hob, fridge /freezer, washer dryer.
* The bathroom has modern fittings.
* Benefits from a second bathroom.
* The decor is bright and modern with laminate floors throughout. There is also a great little patio, ideal to enjoy the out doors.
* There are gym facilities, ample restaurants, trendy pubs and bars nearby and markets for you to explore the heart of Kingston.
* Ideal for professionals or students
Rented as a group, documentation per person 150, check out 70 per person
Viewing time slots Monday to Friday between 10am and 2pm
* Please quote ref. 5691608 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am – 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £1100.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
* Inventory checks
* Tenancy set up