A bright three bedroom deteched house in a convenient location (the Apostles area of Raynes Park in South Wimbledon).
Ground floor: the open plan kitchen/dining room leads to a conservatory/play room and a well maintained garden.
First floor: two full sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Loft area, currently serving as the master bedroom, with a further bathroom and generous storage.
Quiet residential street with no through traffic and on street resident parking.
– Kitchen / dining room with granite countertops
– Three bedrooms
– Bright conservatory with French doors opening to the rear garden
– Three bathrooms, including downstairs and a small en-suite
– A rear garden with decking area, side access and a shed
– Wood flooring and double glazing
– Utility room
Well located for access three commuter stations: Raynes Park (overground train services to Waterloo), Wimbledon (underground District Line and TramLink), and Wimbledon Chase (Thameslink: Gatwick-Blackfriers-Farrington-Luton). Wimbledon town has a good range of shopping and recreational facilities whilst Wimbledon Village provides exclusive boutiques, restaurants and bars plus access to the Common. Good schooling in the private and state sector.
* Please quote ref. 5706114 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am – 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.