This three bedroom maisonette has been refurbished and maintained to an excellent standard. Two of the bedrooms are extremely large, with one smaller double.
* The downstairs is open plan, with kitchen and dining area leading onto a light living space.
* Glass sliding doors open out onto a decked area. This means downstairs footprint can be one large space in the spring and summer months. Great for barbecues in the warmer months, and in In the winter there is never any shortage of light.
* Laminate flooring and clean colours throughout, with white staircase
* Fully equipped, modern kitchen with white goods provided: fridge, washing machine, cooker, and dryer.
* Clean, white, modern bathroom with bespoke cupboards (shower and bath) with large radiator, useful for drying and keeping towels warm
* Separate downstairs toilet
* Bespoke shelving under the stairs creates the effect of a mini library.
* Two large bedrooms, and one small bedroom. Good built in storage in two of the bedrooms, and a very large linen cupboard on the landing
* Good storage facilities inside and outside, including two large garden sheds – one is for bikes and the other for gardening / extra storage.
* Fully centrally heated
* Two minutes from Victoria Park and the canal
* Excellent transport links – the No 8 to Oxford Circus departs 100 m down the road (this will take you straight up to Brick Lane, Shoreditch, and Liverpool St). Alternatively, Mile End (Central/Hammersmith&City/District), Bow DLR are 10 – 15 minutes walk.
* Two minutes walk to Roman Rd and all the well stocked grocery shops; excellent bars and restaurants in Victoria Park Village a mere 7 minute skip and a hop straight across the park. The Empress, recognised by The Michelin Guide, is great for lunches and dinner, as well as Namoh (Vitenamese). The Pavillion Cafe (in the park) is a great hang out on sunny (or rainy) days and provides excellent breakfasts and coffee.
* Westfield Stratford is a short tube / car ride away, as is the Olympic park. Broadway Market and Columbia Flower Market are also short walks / cycles away.
Victoria Park has recently undergone a multi million pound upgrade. The play parks for children are second to none, as well as a skating bowl for grown ups and kids alike. There are numerous running clubs, playgroups/kids clubs, and exercise groups that all happen here. In the summer Victoria Park is host to numerous festivals – it’s all on your doorstep so take your pick…
There are a number of Outstanding to Good primary schools in the area – Old Ford School just across the road has an Outstanding rating, and is a National Teaching School.
We started living here as a couple and had a baby last year. This house has been a brilliant home to us in both stages of our lives. We’ve had amazing summers and cosy winters. This is a house for all seasons and can accommodate any stage of life. We’ll be very sorry to leave and shall miss it immensely.
1 month deposit required
* Please quote ref. 5697371 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am – 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.