– No Agent Fees
– Property Reference Number: 97237
– Beal catchment area
– Two large double Bedrooms with Fitted wardrobes
– Two reception Rooms
– Separate Dining room and Kitchen
– Three piece Bathroom with power shower + Separate WC
– Private Garden
– ORP (Garage + Drive)
– Double Glazed windows
– Gas Central heating
– Laminated Wood effect flooring
Located in Redbridge close to all transport links (Central line), schools.
This beautiful two bedroom semi-detached Bungalow offers great living space, a conservatory to rear adds real benefit when enjoying the well maintained landscaped garden. If you are thinking of living in a nice quite road then this is the perfect home for you, call now to arrange a viewing.
For residential purposes only. No sub-letting allowed.
Group Viewings: (By Appointment only)
1) Tuesday 27-Oct-2015 between 8 AM to 10:30 AM and 4:30 PM to 7 PM
2) Thursday 29-Oct-2015 between 6:30 PM and 7:30 PM
Please free free to contact even if you are unavailable for the above viewing times.
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £2,250.00
– 2 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
– Available to move in from 29 October, 2015
– Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 5
– No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
– Students welcome to enquire
– No Pets, sorry
– No Smokers
– Family Friendly
– Bills not included
– Property has parking
– Property has garden access
– EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 97237
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.