– No Agent Fees
– Property Reference Number: 103362
Stunning Contemporary and Large 2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom flat in East Dulwich, just off Lordship Lane on corner of Underhill Road. Agent valued at £1550. Available from Professional Landlord at £1390 pcm!
This is a large, contemporary and stunning, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom fully furnished flat located on Underhill Road, just off Lordship Lane, Dulwich Common end, SE22. It is beautifully presented and spacious with ample natural light, and solid engineered wood flooring. It is a new build property designed with character. Available to rent immediately. Has been valued by nearby agents at £1550 pcm, available now through a trusted private landlord at £1390 pcm! Hurry as whoever views it is most likely to fall in love with the flat and the price!
The flat comprises:
– Two good sized bedrooms – with new beds and built in wardrobes and one en-suite
– Modern new fitted kitchen – white goods inc dishwasher, washing machine, microwave oven
and large fridge freezer (all appliances energy A rated)
– Stunning reception room – new black/brown leather couches, glass coffee table and superb
glass dining table with leather high back chairs
– Magnificent family bathroom with power shower
– En-suite shower room to master bedroom
– Double glazing throughout
– Gas central heating system
– Wooden flooring throughout
– Spot lights with dimmer controls
– Private gated entrance
– Entry phone to each flat
– Furnished to a very high standard
– Close to all local amenities – restaurants, bars and great night life of East Dulwich
– Less than one minute to all bus routes – minutes to East Dulwich BR
– Approx 10 minutes walk or bus to Forest Hill BR – 12 mins train to Victoria & London Bridge
– This is a truly stunning flat and would be ideal for professionals
– Internal viewing highly recommended.
– Off street parking space possible.
Available immediately at a discount, further discount may be available for single occupancy.
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £1,390.00 per month (£320.77 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £2,085.00
– 2 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– Property comes furnished
– Available to move in from 15 December, 2015
– Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 3
– No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
– No Students
– No Pets, sorry
– Smokers considered
– Not Suitable for Families / Children
– Bills not included
– Property has parking
– Property has garden access
– EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 103362
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.