SHORT LET (less than 6 months) available at £575 per week, all bills included.
STUNNING two bedroom, first floor flat in a portered 1930s block in Tudor style. Centrally located, within minutes from Kilburn Park station. The original features in the flat have been restored and offers much character, alongside modern fixtures, fittings and stylish décor. Property comprises:
* Modern bathroom with mirrored cabinets. Fully tiled with white enamelled bath with chrome fixtures, chrome shower mixer set, glass shower screen, WC, chrome towel radiator.
* Kitchen has a stone worktop with built in appliances washer / dryer, electric hob, combi oven / micro, large fridge with ice compartment. Several wall units and base units with drawers, sink with drainer, chrome fused power switches for appliances, chrome double power point, under wall unit lights, white wall tiles.
* Living room with large sideboard and shelves. Ercol dining table with six stacking chairs. Habitat charcoal sofabed, Ercol coffee table, TV and telephone points, column radiator, brand new woollen rug, silver leather poufs.
* Master bedroom with double bed (4ft6″/ 1.35m ), bedside table, bedside lights, door fitted wardrobes and Roman blinds.
* Second bedroom is small single size but has a small double bed (4ft / 1.2m), bedside table, fitted wardrobes and curtains.
* Dining table doubles up as a generous work desk.
* Beautiful flat, minutes from Kilburn Park station, centrally located.
* Broadband and wifi connection available
Referencing done by Upad, £75 per person.
Deposit – 6 weeks’ rent
Council Tax – Camden Council Band E
The entrance offers safe entry phone system and there is also gated bike store.
The flat is on the first floor, also accessible by two lifts and access is off a large central communal garden / courtyard.
Nearest tube Kilburn Park station (Bakerloo Line 5 minutes walk, 15 minutes to Oxford Circus), Kilburn High Road (Overground) and is close by bus links. Kilburn High Road is lined with shops, supermarkets, banks and post office, all on your doorstep.
Queens Park and West Hampstead are 15 minutes away with its wine-bars, restaurants, cafés, shops. Cinemas, Tricycle, The Lexi, Everyman (Maida Vale), Vue and Odeon (Imax).
Queens Park Farmers’ Market on Sundays is 15 minutes walk away.
* Please quote ref. 5689916 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am – 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.