Birkbeck Road is a quiet residential street that is close to Churchfield Road with its wide selection of cafes, gastro pubs and range of boutique stores. Transport links include Acton Central Overground Station, Acton Main Line, Acton Town Underground station or a short bus ride to Shepherds Bush.
A fully refurbished apartment in a period property (essentially brand new today).
* 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite)
* Large open plan kitchen diner complete with new high-spec appliances.
* The property is entered via a communal entrance and is on the second floor.
* Large windows bring in a lot of natural light.
It has a modern feel and with stained oak flooring throughout the receptions and hallways. The luxury bathrooms and shower rooms are stylish and minimal and the kitchen has Smeg appliances, Corian worktops and units by Carma Cucine.
The apartment can come either furnished or unfurnished and is available from the 17th October. Please note the furnishings in the photos do not come with the flat.
* Please quote ref. 5705899 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am – 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
The landlord will charge a maximum of £125.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
* Inventory checks