* The property is located in a prime location, with exceptional transport coverage, places to relax and things to do.
* Ideal hub to explore and work in London while getting great value for money.
* Newly installed double glazed windows throughout.
* This 2 double bedroom maisonette offers plenty of space, with each bedroom boasting a double bed, and plenty of clothes storage in a wardrobe and a chest of draws each.
* Good size kitchen with plenty of counter and cupboard space, as well as a fridge, freezer, washing machine, oven and hob.
* There is ample space in the bright and airy lounge and bay window. For relaxing or entertaining there is a dining table, sofa and relaxing chair and footrest. There is also a desk for working or computing.
* The bathroom is light and freshly painted, with bath and attached shower on the same level as the bedrooms.
* The decor is bright and modern, with a mixture of carpet, laminate and wood flooring throughout. All rooms have windows and as such the flat has great light and warmth.
* Good security with a main front door and lock and a flat front door and lock.
* Garden access through the side gate.
* On a quiet and leafy road just off Streatham High Street
* 100m to Tooting Bec Common, which boasts ample park space, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a fishing pond, a playground, a park cafe, and many activities with local sports groups. Ideal for young professionals or young families.
* Balham is 15 minutes walk away or 4 stops on the bus – with access to the overground to Victoria and the Northern Line, as well as a host of restaurants, pubs bars and shopping.
* Tooting is 20 minutes walk away with overground connections, with Northern Line access, as well as a vibrant and eclectic community and some great shopping and cuisine options.
* Streatham Hill and Streatham Common stations both serve Victoria on different lines, and are 10 minutes walk.
* Buses covering most of London can be caught from the end of the road on a regular basis, and these include night buses.
* Grocery shopping is exceptionally convenient, with 2 Sainsbury’s superstores, 1 Tesco Extra, 1 large Waitrose and a large Morrison’s all nearby. There is also a Sainsbury’s Local at the top of the road.
* There are several good schools in the area and plenty of activities for children.
* No smoking allowed inside property.
* No pets.
* Please quote ref. 5697314 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am – 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.