– No Agent Fees
– Property Reference Number: 105165
Partly furnished one bedroom flat located on the lower ground of a period building. Benefits from laminated wooded floors, spacious & bright interiors, open plan kitchen, outside laundry and private raised garden. Please note pets are negotiable, depending on your references.
The flat is very quiet inside and within walking distance to a wide range of Earls Court Road and Gloucester Roadshops, restaurants and amenities, including a 24 hour Tesco superstore.
Earls Court Tube station (for District and Piccadilly lines) is 1 minute walk from this property. West Brompton Overground (for connections to Clapham Junction, Westfield) is a 6 minute walk. Easy access to buses, M4, M40 motorway into/out of London.
Note: First 4 photos show the furniture that comes with the flat. The last 4 photos show the current tenant’s furniture.
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £1,950.00 per month (£450.00 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £1,950.00
– 1 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
– Available to move in fromFebruary, 2016
– Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 2
– No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
– Students welcome to enquire
– Pets considered / by arrangement
– No Smokers
– Family Friendly
– Bills not included
– No Parking Available
– Property has garden access
– EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 105165
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.