– No Agent Fees
– Property Reference Number: 104833
Stunning Ground Floor 1 Bedroom Apartment (New Build) Hendon Waterside Development
* 1 bedroom – 540 sq ft (50.2 sq. m)
* Ground Floor – Separate entrance
* Living room : 11’9 x 8’3 (3.59m x 2.52 m)
* Dining room: 13’7 x 7’7 (4.15m x 2.31m)
* Kitchen : 8’6 x 6’10 (2.60m x 2.10m)
* Bedroom: 9’10 x 14’5 (3.00m x 4.41m)
* Bathroom: 6’6 x 6’10 (2.00m x 2.10m)
* Terrace 10 sq. m
* Communal gardens facing Welsh Carp (Hendon Natural Water Reserve)
* Zanussi appliances (built-in fridge, freezer, dishwasher, ceramic hob)
* Communal Boiler (localised central heating)
* Energy efficient spotlights
Brand New Development situated on the Welsh Harp Nature Reserve with great view of the lakes.
Located in Zone 3, Hendon Waterside is only a short distance from Hendon station. Connections from here are fast and frequent, allowing you to reach St Pancras International in approximately 17 minutes to link with national and international rail services. Hendon Central underground station, served by the Northern line, is a 15-minute walk from your door and gets you to the West End and Bank within half an hour. Heathrow is around a 30-minute drive away or an hour by public transport, Luton is just a 30- minute train ride, while to the south, Brighton and the coast are accessible on the same line.
The M1 motorway and North Circular are also just minutes away, allowing for seamless travel both into and out of London, and with the A5 close at hand, you can find yourself in Marble Arch in under 20 minutes.
If you would like to eat locally you can try Wine and Bread serving Portuguese, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, GURU Indian and Izgara for when you crave Turkish. All these restaurants and more are located under ten minutes away by car.
You can explore the 70 hectares of green space and open water that surrounds Hendon Waterside and nearby Fryent Country Park as well as a number of local golf courses and the popular RAF Museum just up the road in Colindale.
For weekends close to home, Hendon has many local parks such as Silver Jubilee Park or Sunny Hill Park. Picturesque Hampstead and Belsize Park are home to fantastic pavement cafes, boutiques, high street shops and vast open green spaces, including Primrose Hill and the expansive Hampstead Heath, from where you can enjoy panoramic views across the Capital just 25 minutes by car from home.
Less than a mile and a half from Hendon Waterside is Brent Cross Shopping Centre, the go-to shopping centre in north London and the UK’s first standalone shopping mall with over 120 shops.
Summary & Exclusions:
– Rent Amount: £1,300.00 per month (£300.00 per week)
– Deposit / Bond: £2,100.00
– 1 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathrooms
– Property comes unfurnished
– Available to move in from 27 December, 2015
– Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
– Maximum number of tenants is 2
– No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
– Students welcome to enquire
– No Pets, sorry
– No Smokers
– Not Suitable for Families / Children
– Bills not included
– No Parking Available
– Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 104833
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.